Regardless of what your goals or your illness and symptoms are, naturopathic medicine can help you to have more freedom in your life to live the way you want. While addressing symptoms can give temporary, but important relief, we will move far beyond that.
Our Naturopathic physicians practice medicine with the philosophy that the human body, when given the right conditions, can maintain and restore health. We work with our patients to put in place sustainable health strategies that promote vitality through the use of natural, low force interventions, along with the judicious use of higher force interventions when applicable.
Our Naturopathic physicians, are here to help you listen to and find out the cause of those symptoms. By addressing the cause, stimulating vitality, and optimizing fundamentals & determinants of health, there are generalized effects that bring about symptom improvement, increased overall well-being, and most importantly, healing.
The Principals of Naturopathic Medicine
- Do no harm, by using methods and medicines that minimize the risk of harmful side effects.
- Emphasize prevention, by partnering with the patient to assess risk factors and recommend appropriate naturopathic interventions to maintain health and prevent illness.
- Support the healing power of the body, by recognizing and removing obstacles to the body's inherent self-healing process.
- Treat the causes of disease, by identifying and removing the underlying causes of illness, rather than suppressing symptoms.
- Heal the whole person through individualized treatment, by understanding the unique physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social and spiritual factors that contribute to illness, and customizing a treatment protocol unique to each patient.
- Teach, whether for healthy living, preventative medicine, by sharing knowledge with patients and encouraging individual responsibility for health.
Contact us to schedule a free 15 minute consult.